Lc-IN BoF Session - Notes and Goals page

traffickedhood theunderscoredhood at Hib9L2ulIsSL6NV-sRc1NXcIqLmzcAVg2PWXZr75h5MMHsd2FzfhqrkOJexRh5YSHJkveBrY-gZKLmlq5HVt70a6f05E.yahoo.invalid
Mon Dec 10 17:10:01 UTC 2007

Hi Runa, all,

Great work with the Wiki, and I will read more to be able to contribute,
I wrote a post on the BOF which I'd like to share, for those of you
who have not seen it yet, it's at
http://raahi.wordpress.com/2007/12/06/ind-linux-women-and-the-free-world/

Please comment if you feel interested.
Looking forward to knowing you all!
Raheema.

--- In Indianlc at yahoogroups.com, Runa Bhattacharjee <runa.misc at ...> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> After all the excitement of meeting each other and hanging out at
probably one of the coolest events
> in the Indian FOSS world, its time to get to serious business.
Thanks to Barkha, Ankita and Aneesha
> for taking down all that was said during the BoF session. The
session notes are now collated at the
> following page:
>
> http://linuxchix.org.in/wiki/index.php/FossinBoFSessionNotes
>
> The core of all the information is:
>
> 1. Our goals need  to be defined clearly
> 2. The target audience for the group  has to be identified.
>
> Two new pages for discussion about the goals and audience (linked
from the mail page)  is at:

> http://linuxchix.org.in/wiki/index.php/LCGoalsTalkpage
>
> and
>
> http://linuxchix.org.in/wiki/index.php/LCPeopleTalkpage
>

> Currently, the wiki admin has restricted the account creation due to
an increase in spam. However,
> until the issue is sorted out (in about a weeks time), we can
perhaps talk on the mailing list. One