[Indianlc] Fwd: (forw) Attending the LinuxChix.org.in BOF at FOSS.in (informal report)

Archu archu.oct at T9H2woGTm2oz6Z0xbrS82GS_Lbvcejlhp-VrrT4RtnGiI83K_60-TiH0BXGpN4JspCCBKLRiPdKB7rNoqy8.yahoo.invalid
Mon Dec 10 16:44:31 UTC 2007

> Runa has already sent a mail about the LC-IN BoF held last week at
> Foss.in , so I am forwarding a mail from Christian, a Debian
> contributor who took the time to attend our BoF with Sam, the DPL
> (thanks guys :-))

its kool to see things are goin in positive side :)
bunch of ppl are n the list now.. 99 to be specific..
if atleast 60-70% those who subscribed contributed a minimum step
towards FOSS, the goal s not far frm here !
--
#Archu