[Indianlc] Membership approval

Archu archu.oct at VjNIwcH1mKJf5g2CV0hbZ5IXSsQH8LyNFsUtPV6Mwjcbinnz6zeLz6Y12K-9I4e96WXnVpXlz_1jxKk.yahoo.invalid
Sun Dec 2 15:28:01 UTC 2007

>  Welcome back :-)

:-) pleasure s mine..

>  The site was around for quite a long time and is hosted by pooja and
> vaibhav. A wiki has been set up
>  there now. Most of the discussion regarding the site happened on the list
> so perhaps you can check
>  the archives for the details.

chked it out..
I think we can start adding content to the wiki and make it content
rich. I am into scripting these days, so I will try to post articles,
news, updates, and tutorials abt them.. we can start doin tat..

>  I'd like to suggest that until the mailman (or any other suitable
> alternative) is set up, can the settings for the present mailing list be modified to have text-only
> messages.

I chkd the group settings.. not  able to find how to set it for the
whole group. Its in the individual preference list. So each user can
only modify the same, in their message delivery settings.

>  Btw..will you be coming to the BoF session at Foss.in.

I think I couldnt make it, no time off office.. this yr.. :(
but wil b looking at it, thru lists.. so pls post info.. abt the same.

#Archu