[Indianlc] Membership approval

Runa Bhattacharjee runa.misc at 8kFwWrrbgFdFyP5YqFzd66ZK-Qyx9Mo-Q7L9AaWKVZD9Sp8DpCJPlqlhLIDRcsu83ya57gkgjaIoSHp4Wg.yahoo.invalid
Sun Dec 2 14:02:20 UTC 2007

Hi Archu,

Welcome back :-)

Archu wrote:

>  >
>  > its linuxchix.org.in
>
> whoever has hosted this can jus get mailman up ter. I don hav admin
> rights over the site. ..
> else let me know admin stuff and i can do it

The site was around for quite a long time and is hosted by pooja and vaibhav. A wiki has been set up
there now. Most of the discussion regarding the site happened on the list so perhaps you can check
the archives for the details.

I'd like to suggest that until the mailman (or any other suitable alternative) is set up, can the
settings for the present mailing list be modified to have text-only messages.

Btw..will you be coming to the BoF session at Foss.in.

cheers
Runa