[Indianlc] [Proposal] BOF session at FOSS.in 2007

Runa Bhattacharjee runa.misc at 5zkkel7yKXMyQowzTZTJX_l8T8zIISMuqbTRYv9NrDfVEJbdgtTiuQUScDohMex-csGbP1uBMi1sm6RtKQ.yahoo.invalid
Tue Aug 28 08:30:28 UTC 2007

Hello,

Vid Ayer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 8/28/07, Runa Bhattacharjee <runa.misc at Y2VM8khaEIssdG3ZcUCnOHena74fJ7oH8kwtOAvpDd224YmhoLxNDjre5iEqjRrtFLz0Whh2hHumUJgJbg.yahoo.invalid
> <mailto:runa.misc%40gmail.com>> wrote:
>  > Hi Everyone,
>  >
>  > I would like to propose for a BOF session of Indian Linuxchix at FOSS.in
>  > 2007. The event is being held in Bangalore from 4th-8th December 2007.
>
> Great, thanks Runa for taking this forward... I look forward to meeting
> you there :)

Yup, same here. Would be great to meet everyone. :-)

>  > http://foss.in/2007/info/Home
>
> Am I the only one unable to access the site ?

Works for me.

>  > A page has been put up on the linuxchix.org.in wiki
>
> http://linuxchix.org.in/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

<snip>

> i am still unable to access the foss.in site so can someone outline the
> process to get a slot for a BOF at foss.in ?

Even I could not locate any dedicated page for the procedure. From what I could gather so far, the
project day proposals are being wrapped up and the Call for Papers starts sometime in early September.

I sent a query to the primary mailing list for the event. Perhaps you could add yourself in there as
well.