[Indianlc] [Proposal] BOF session at FOSS.in 2007

Vid Ayer svaksha at snXXXCmeFTSfqbiMATsLLHw60VnDEejmOPib-7qnqhayxy90ZD3T4qeQlVqYabRk7ze1lLzajQ.yahoo.invalid
Tue Aug 28 06:58:03 UTC 2007

Hi,

On 8/28/07, Runa Bhattacharjee <runa.misc at DqpgLDY_89jSQcO7dwa-Rzsb-AG7CZUSKiU9HbKIDBKZ4sjvhppZEdsMTuLtrtr63VrntKMcmvo7GBrCCNI.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I would like to propose for a BOF session of Indian Linuxchix at FOSS.in
> 2007. The event is being held in Bangalore from 4th-8th December 2007.

Great, thanks Runa for taking this forward... I look forward to meeting you there :)

> http://foss.in/2007/info/Home

Am I the only one unable to access the site ?

> A page has been put up on the linuxchix.org.in wiki

http://linuxchix.org.in/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
Please create an account if you want to edit the pages.

> http://linuxchix.org.in/wiki/index.php/Foss.in_2007
>
> Any thoughts on this?

i am still unable to access the foss.in site so  can someone outline the process to get a slot for a BOF at foss.in ?

ciao,