[Indianlc] hi folks

Diabolic Preacher pintooo15 at pRSUbny2TIQn6U7F-fpb2sbu3XPG5DGQETRBbiUY7k3LZQQDy0-fXuBGOAq3-8AnCzBOx_0DQ53iQWD45Q.yahoo.invalid
Sun May 7 19:58:07 UTC 2006

On 5/7/06, Ashish R <lists at ashishr.net> wrote:

> I guess this mailing list is not very active, same as the pondicherry mailing list.

what defines an active LUG?
1. too many members meddling with too many projects?
2. too many meetings and equal number of visitors drawn in herds?
3. too many people posting for posting's sake...kinda in a rhetorical way.
4. absence of Ashish R.?

we the goa/ponda/vasco/gec lug members would love to know. :)

--
Diabolic Preacher
As Is