[Indianlc] hi folks

Ashish R lists at YByxILfOKDThEKt9K9PNk0ZZ4q4GRbiRfkHsHOQbVfZZCBVsbf7Qj9_8JL9eZWOn-wMdW2lAJcuSoQ.yahoo.invalid
Sun May 7 16:49:34 UTC 2006

Quoting "Archana.S.R" <archu.oct at _aI-Hs51MI-JOOO3xMp1Bftr6soJd0zatLzrska_dD4HmMlhdngi-Jl7XvkiiC9jBwdLPU3RdY5Q.yahoo.invalid>:

> >         I just joined. I am totally new to this group. Just want to say a
> hi to
> > eveyone. I live in bangalore.
>
> welcome to the list Ashish...
> how are u pals over here ? :)
> long since i mailed this list....
> how are things moving..

Hi Archana,
          Well I have been in Bangalore for about 2 years now and working on
GNU/Linux but never involved with the LUG's except for the Pondicherry LUG.

I guess this mailing list is not very active, same as the pondicherry mailing list.

--
Ashish R,
Free as in freedom :)

Running Windows on a Pentium is like having a brand new Porsche but only be able
to drive backwards with the handbrake on.