Technical help

Diya Saxena funnyprogramer at i_gKAbLPfcAeaRx0U_6vafEgpS7rQugYtSQP2rMW6DXmEMgyg0eROc4mQaXFnoo1wwTfxgq7z2ytuhDKi_e78xk.yahoo.invalid
Wed Jan 11 16:54:17 UTC 2006

--- In Indianlc at yahoogroups.com, Diabolic Preacher <pintooo15 at g...>
wrote:

> On 1/11/06, Diya Saxena <funnyprogramer at y...> wrote:
> > And I will suggest
> > someone pretty new to linux to write this document as (s)he might
have
> > recently faced a lot of problems which others might overlook.
Those
> > issues might be stopper ones for someone trying Linux for the
first
> > time. One the initial draft is done (s)he can post it in the group
and
> > we all can review and give our comments.
>
> let this be collaborative documentation where someone new to linux
> starts an initial draft of an article with the problem s/he faces
and
> then more people adding onto the details that one has to furnish
> alongwith the question to make it comprehensible and suitable for a
> specific answer on which again let people do some collaboration so
> eventually although the article may grow a bit bigger in size, it'll
> aim to reduce the special case doubts.

Exactly, Let the document grow, but the first thing is to make the
language simple to understand keeping all the technical terms as far
away as possible and if required break down the document into smaller
simplers topic specific documents. Ofcourse a lot of effort from all
of us will be required.

> > Now any volunteers here?????
>
> count me in, but let me know what format is being chosen to draft
the
> documentation.

Thanks :-)
Now any fresh hands here who will start the first draft and inturn
bring more freshers into the wonderful world called Linux????

And about the document types, well I am in for anything. why dont you
suggest something? Any document type will be fine as we can make the
final output as pdf what do you all say?