[Indianlc] Re: Technical help

Ramprasad B ramprasad_i82 at zkgUbDhnT1KDH11yDk1w3BBqInSulb8XbVN_0HZ8mrjvoA2GQVDXEsVtKtJ7LB2B0sdepVq6FZu_S9tQxpaIPcU.yahoo.invalid
Tue Jan 10 10:54:19 UTC 2006

--- Diya Saxena <funnyprogramer at zQAQNGZgG16f5mgon0maz2dOsQOmigM8sVepP0QJ2uTqz20XY-NVND_tJOzrgg0lHhKKIEK2r84h8HsTgdSZ.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> Correct, the infomation is available in various places, but the
> problem is that a new comer might not know where to search.

Nope, as a novice user of Linux, the user can atleast (unless (s)he is not a novice
user of internet :) ) Google the content and get the needed information  ...
But it will be great help, if we archive the contents.

>As you have suggested we have to collect the info and archieve >them and aliong
with that we can fill in the gaps too by >providing some info, docs or links etc.

Yep.

>I am ready to do that, but I am not very sure whats the >expectation of the group
and how many people really want those >type of docs in here...

Expectation ? Since this work is in trivial stage i don't think there are high level
expectations by this group :).

But, the content what the group members publish is not limited to this group, but to
others (non-members) also.

:)

Thanks and Regards,
--Ramprasad B