Linux chix india Website

Pooja Agrawal mailofpooja at hliFX5Z1iJ1vYUcv0a8Na56P4z0XAPVPiRNaJIy56N7zSRNq2JKqYeQVgihVhKR9SxaLhOaSRgIKkAMMUqvm.yahoo.invalid
Wed Feb 8 15:26:18 UTC 2006

Hi All,

Sorry for the delay in response. We have been a bit busy. There are
couple of concerns/questions on the group regarding the
linuxchix.org.in website which I would like to answer:

>> Who is the webmistress of the site?
Swati Sani and me have  been working on the idea for few days now. It
all started after we met Sulamita at FOSS.IN

>> Why there is not much content there ?
We are trying our best to work on it besides other things which we
have to work on. We would love to have volunteers who can take charge
of things as we have already mentioned in one of my previous messages.

>> Can we have a way to upload the files.
> coz allowing only a few to upload the files may not be inviting to new
> people.

Giving access to everybody on the website space is dangerous. The
motive behind giving limited access is to have few people who can
monitor the content and keep it updated. And that group of trusted
people can grow with time.

Any other concerns/questions/suggestions/Comments ? etc ?

Regards,
Pooja

As in pooza.com
journal at www.livejournal.com/pooja
passion at www.linuxchix.org.in

I am related to people I don't relate to - Calvin