Tech Help-First Beginners Doc

gaurav linux4all at AhT0PPdg9dgqRL4pV_OLUYNtn3yPRB2IlXyukhyVpaJVyCVx-28grV3kpm5Hb2m_OPvzWoANcbNMw3g.yahoo.invalid
Sun Feb 5 05:08:36 UTC 2006

hi there

The website uses a CMS(content management system)
there is a builtin HTML editor .
To post the Docs there,i can provide the interested members with a
login and with that, u can just login and post the content at that
site.
you need no take care of coding etc.it will do on its own

Any thing can be posted over there in reference to Gnu/Linux

To get a login all interested members can mail me at

linux4all at QshA3gL4XrOiGJe86PkSpolE6izaBYhia_o_a_Ft9dHOdmX8IDhEhKikK4k90zq7b_Qoe1WvdV0liwOnTyk.yahoo.invalid

regards
gaurav
--- In Indianlc at yahoogroups.com, "Diya Saxena" <funnyprogramer at ...>
wrote:

> --- In Indianlc at yahoogroups.com, "gaurav" <linux4all@> wrote:
> > I haven't read all the messages but i would like to say that you
can
> > also forward the articles at linux4all@ so that i can post
> > them at website www.gnulinuxclub.org
>
> Hi Gaurav
>
> Thats not a bad idea at all. As our own site will take some time to
> get up and running,I think it will be a good idea to get the docs
etc
> in your site.
> But Gaurav, one suggestion, cant we directly put the docs there?
and