Tech Help-First Beginners Doc

Diya Saxena funnyprogramer at bAfJV2jHfpjJGNck781AO3oeE1uuEoN4Q4QqgOH5hDMwZZ9ZWHkn8DS0Kt7G96NYM2ai_Ci6D2UlyR32HSQ.yahoo.invalid
Fri Feb 3 15:12:23 UTC 2006

--- In Indianlc at yahoogroups.com, Ramprasad B <ramprasad_i82 at ...>

at website www.gnulinuxclub.org

> you can have a pointer to this group from your page right ?
>  saying that #...... articles# can be found in this group .....,
something like that.

Hi Ram

The space for file uploading in this group is really very very limited
( only 20 mb :-( ) and you know this can get full in no time... So
what Gaurav suggested is not a bad idea afta all..

But it will be great if we can have them in our website (linuxchix.
org.in) But i donno who is the webmaster of the site...

Whenever I visit that, It says under development..

Webmaster of Linuxchix.org.in, can we start posting docs and links to
the site yet? Please let us know that so that we can start sharing and
 do something useful..

Thanks

P.S: who ever designed teh site linuxchix.org.in has indeed done a
great job :-) thanks a ton