Lets discuss

gaurav linux4all at 08kGSpKX4MuB-PmhOTtegTOwylyjSmP378l0PCpY25-jXheqzmuBYzvy53LOImyVmsIAHtKHcY-EloFYBA.yahoo.invalid
Sun Sep 11 13:07:21 UTC 2005

--- In Indianlc at yahoogroups.com, "Diya Saxena" <funnyprogramer at y...>
wrote:
> Hi Guys
> Now after the initial few days of all the talks now it looks like
> every one is hibernating ;-)
>
> well not a problem lets wake up everyone....
> Now what i am planning is though there are a collection of good
> documents around but things feel easy if some one narrates it and
> then gives pointer to the resources.
>
> and as we all know 2.6.x kernel series differ a lot from the 2.4.x
> series.
> So i was just wondering if we all could take up a module each and
> start writing a few posts here.
>
> I am ready to start up with the scheduler and scheduling algorithms
> used.
>
> What say guys?
>
> Diya

Also if you can post on to that some website ,it can reach a wider
audience.
to start with you are free to forward any articles for our website
www.gnulinuxclub.org and our wiki section gnulinuxclub.nipl.net

regards