Lets discuss

Diya Saxena funnyprogramer at RvG87enKiF7yy1elvogaWfrifgW8OYHXCTWSLT26WNOmn_ToqJ9G4ZoHa9Kbxa_TAi5umKBD97Z6KKXfArt2kWA.yahoo.invalid
Fri Sep 9 06:47:38 UTC 2005

Hi Guys
Now after the initial few days of all the talks now it looks like
every one is hibernating ;-)

well not a problem lets wake up everyone....
Now what i am planning is though there are a collection of good
documents around but things feel easy if some one narrates it and
then gives pointer to the resources.

and as we all know 2.6.x kernel series differ a lot from the 2.4.x
series.
So i was just wondering if we all could take up a module each and
start writing a few posts here.

I am ready to start up with the scheduler and scheduling algorithms
used.

What say guys?

Diya