[Indianlc] FOSS.IN is here - Are you IN?

Guntupalli Karunakar karunakar at Qlu_euYZxXucx8_ibhGKRAwFHhODbSgoKUi20_svoMQNlzPaX_XxBQf-AO8bNvDN0XBURo4aGTxyamUOcp4.yahoo.invalid
Fri Oct 7 12:02:18 UTC 2005

On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 04:31:10 -0700 (PDT)
priti patil <pritisd at 7qwl019Gq3F1YDUhBW8D3lSmAe7WX5EZHxzXdfKzPdNFigeozRg9llGWJ9U7XUSMKZeK5spJdBw.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> --- Guntupalli Karunakar <karunakar at Gp04bsw7KPNP0KQMi6HFXD-Hqa2l53nscm82dtdzcf_uKOhWIjLrHAoHt8kCDOdlaWp4WQak0_db4iy6_A.yahoo.invalid>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Heads-up for anyone interested in Free & Open Source
> > Software,
> > FOSS.IN is here.
<snip>
> http://linux-bangalore.org/2005/wiki/index.php/Community_Issues
> > where we would be planning for some pre-event
> > activities where we
> > welcome participation of all FOSS communities.
> > Primary action items
> > being conducting a web-survey of FOSS usage in India
> > in academic and
> > business environment. And also on mapping the FOSS
> > movement in
> > India. More on this in a future mail.
> >
> > So are you IN?
>
> YES, I would like to attend the event but not sure
> about the topic for talk, may be I'll decide it later.
>

> Probably you can help me out, since one of the topics
> in my preference list is "Women in FOSS", I don't know
> what and how a woman can play a role in FOSS.

 well thats what this list is for. I hope others here can enlighten.
 & time is running out - Saturday 8th october uptill midnight IST is
the last for registering talks
http://foss.in/2005/speakers/

Karunakar

--