[Indianlc] FOSS.IN is here - Are you IN?

priti patil pritisd at jHADzvNzfQRPglWPW31V3MnQmbOAXSldxZrXODA1IwzAa_1zHQr0Q75dXWTDyHBs8IAAtQu0U3zV-kY.yahoo.invalid
Fri Oct 7 11:31:10 UTC 2005

Hello,

--- Guntupalli Karunakar <karunakar at wNWdAU_G-pv5qpOBXV0DjueZeRpUHWsEHlVVdRPT_tJQnuEJzhymOrCmkVD58nsGCQ0nzxSjlNxuaf_MbMjoJw.yahoo.invalid>

http://linux-bangalore.org/2005/wiki/index.php/Community_Issues
> where we would be planning for some pre-event
> activities where we
> welcome participation of all FOSS communities.
> Primary action items
> being conducting a web-survey of FOSS usage in India
> in academic and
> business environment. And also on mapping the FOSS
> movement in
> India. More on this in a future mail.
>
> So are you IN?

YES, I would like to attend the event but not sure
about the topic for talk, may be I'll decide it later.

Probably you can help me out, since one of the topics
in my preference list is "Women in FOSS", I don't know
what and how a woman can play a role in FOSS.

> Karunakar
>
> --

> * Work: http://www.indlinux.org     *
> * Blog: http://cartoonsoft.com/blog *