[Indianlc] for the non slashdotters

Luiz Guaraldo ( Software Livre ) software.livre at xL6LGG5IUqfpHEcAsxgYhxU1Iw9AiKwxp49FOIrr770eo-OijARBOtGHtSAweX1LIO07yf9W8HUbVufWBtoTLJI.yahoo.invalid
Thu Dec 22 11:55:45 UTC 2005

"After all, is a mailing list for them, so they decide."

I agree with you, Sulamita. Tey can decide this without my point of view. But I gave it anyway... And in the and of my mail I said and reforce now: "more one list or not to sign will not bug any mailler..."

If they decide to those links can't be send, sanding them will not be allowed!

Pink power all over the world: Who can do this are you, women!

Atenciosamente,

Luiz Guaraldo
Analista de Sistemas

Telefones:

PABx...: 55-51-2131-9333
Direto.: 55-51-2131-9325
Fax....: 55-51-2131-9390
Celular: 55-51-9994-9917

Eletrônicos:

ICQ...: 256177778
YID...: guaraldo_rs
MSN...: guaraldo_rs at NGnICEDETiNmbulAx8tj6kYEq-RKPDKaOMXKLB-eqWRVa5u-PRN1yBQ8gYpzii_DyK_nOu8r9wUDrPI.yahoo.invalid
E-mail: guaraldo at JXHyvXVqj_Sz4BA1xUNKB8DSWPpltLmWWdThY-vlJCOIFjdWDVSN0E8xywnTyMiXYfBpbqe3EHoYx-UHvF3nvMYeIFFXDEGB.yahoo.invalid
        guaraldo at oYSY5S8cCsJEIUt1aubQK4AwF83HIDwyycxdb1ruDaZxBSA79HULQOs6qHdzgbacEKw9OSsQws7xmN_ZMrh2IUcXYaMeCaPHQrw.yahoo.invalid

Brasmarine Serviços Portuários LTDA.
Avenida Ceará, 410  -  CEP 90240-510
Porto Alegre   /   RS    /    Brasil