Intro to LCI list

Frederick Noronha fred at ehRbteRTYZ-oCURh_Gz0voxX9_hxoYJH1OPgaQTzvOUKW5qgDd8h1dB-axsjr4lNxKnMaPT8hFIKA3DiN7Nu.yahoo.invalid
Sat Dec 17 17:01:53 UTC 2005

No problem, Swati and Anivar. I think I've made my point.

Let's get down to more pressing issues that we could share
perspectives on via this list:

o The low participation rates by women in the GNU/Linux networks, and
reasons for the same.

o What can be done to remedy the situation. How do we encourage
greater women's participation, and acknowledgement/respect for their work.

o How do we network more women from user-groups across India in this
group.

It would be nice to hear from the others as to what are the pressing
problems that can be tackled/discussed here. FN

--- In Indianlc at yahoogroups.com, Anivar Aravind <anivar.aravind at g...>