[Courses] Re : C Programming for Absolute Beginners, text book?

Diana Ionescu dianabesliu at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 12:08:27 UTC 2012

I subscribe to the many thanks Carla received. Best first lesson ever! Thanks everybody for all the comments (haven't been able to fully understand all of them...) and questions which helped me think more about the little things.

My question is related to what I have encounter so far trying to compile other people codes: which/where is the difference in using gcc or cc while compiling?
I can see this example works for both of them, but I know this is not "universal".

Thanks!
Diana