[Courses] Simple volunteer job: Converting old courses.

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Tue Aug 4 04:23:15 UTC 2009

Hey, is anyone around here itching to help with linuxchix but doesn't
know how?  ;)

A friend of mine asked about LaTeX and I wanted to direct him to
Isabelle's great LaTeX course... but her site isn't online anymore and
we never put the lessons on the new site.  So made a basic new page for
them:

http://www.linuxchix.org/courses/latex.html

If anyone's interested in a simple task to help out linuxchix, I'd love
to see some (or all!) of the other courses moved from the old site to
the new.  It'll mean finding the course on the old website (or in the
courses archive) and just cutting, pasting, and formatting the lessons
into the new site.  It's pretty easy, satisfying, and helps make the
linuxchix site more useful.

Anyone got a little bit of time to grab a course or two and make things
happen?

  Terri

(cross-posted to courses so people know that the new LaTeX course page
is available, in case they want to try it out and perhaps suggest ways I
could improve the new pages!)