[Courses] [Postgresql] So how's it going?

H. Kallio kallio at pp.htv.fi
Tue Jan 22 13:22:17 UTC 2008

Hi,
For me too, real life has intervened, but I hope to catch up. Here at
the University the term is starting and I have been having to prepare
for a course that I am coordinating. I am very excited about learning
pgsql - actually I much rather have worked on the Psql-course past week
than prepared for teaching... Fortunately, from this week on things
should be back to normal and this coming weekend I should have time to
work on the course again. I am sorry about falling behind schedule, and
I really want to continue.

Petra