[Courses] [Postgresql] So how's it going?

Julia Christianson juliac at patriot.net
Tue Jan 22 04:39:31 UTC 2008

Michelle Murrain wrote:
> What's up? What can we do to get things active again?

For me, I'm afraid real life intervened.  The course was very
interesting as long as I was able to keep up with it, and I'd still
like to continue, but I'm five weeks away from a cross-country move
and there's just not time for another thing.  I do apologize and as I
say, I hope to come back to it as soon as I can get the time, I'm just
afraid it will probably be archived by then.

-- Julia