[Courses] PostgreSQL Course: Getting Started ?s

Liz Young liz at kandew.com
Tue Nov 20 00:01:05 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Monday 19 November 2007 14:30:27 sbl wrote:
> I currently go to the moodle page via a link
> (http://www.linuxchix.org/using-postgresql.html) and all I see is a
> status page that puts me on the "view" tab which is telling me I have
> been a member for 1 week 5 hours.

Try this... Click on Courses on the left, and then under Current Courses,
Using Postgresql.  That page has a link to the moodle page (toward the
bottom).
http://courses.linuxchix.org/course/view.php?id=5

> I haven't seen any course postings, a daily email digest or any other
> info for a couple of days.  Can anyone
> tell me if I am missing something here and what I might do to correct
> it.

To start, I am reading the Wikipedia page about Postgresql. I have also been
lurking the pg newsgroups via gmane; gmane.comp.db.postgresql.general
and .novice.  I really like the tone of those groups, but wish I could
understand what they were talking about, ha ha!

> Look forward to being in class with everyone,

Me too.

-Liz