[Courses] "Moodle for beginners" course?

Robyn M rob_39 at bigpond.com
Fri Nov 16 02:37:08 UTC 2007

Hi

Moodle is a tool for people to make a website that allows users to
log-in to a specific course. You don't need to know 'Moodle' to be able
to use the end result website. Moodle is just a name like Drupal you
don't need to know Drupal to use the end result website it has created.

A course in how to make Moodle courses would be great.

Cheers

Robyn

--
"Mostly, it's serious fun for free software geeks, and
anyone else who believes that Linus' Law, "given enough eyeballs, all