[Courses] "Moodle for beginners" course?

Kaisa Anttila kaisa.anttila at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 07:55:59 UTC 2007

I'd be interested on some sort of introduction to Moodle, too. In
fact, I'd love to see a full course on that. I need to use Moodle in
my university studies, too, and I'd like to understand the system
better. I also might get some professional gain from that - I'd love
to try sell Moodle to more schools that right now use horrible
over-prized systems!

Also I wanted to give a little encouragment to everybody even if we
don't get a Moodle course. My mother is generally afraid of computers
and everything new she has to do with them. She is taking some courses
to improve her working skills and the last courses she took uses their
own system and it's absolutely horrible. Mom said after struggling
with it for a while "why can't they use that Moodle system, it was so
clear and easy to use"! If my mom finds it easy, it can't be horribly
complicated and scary :P

Kaisa