[Courses] "Moodle for beginners" course?

Margot margot at lawrence1961.f9.co.uk
Thu Nov 15 22:35:45 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Now that we're starting to run courses using Moodle, is there any
chance that somebody could run a "Moodle for beginners" course?

I'd be reluctant to sign up for courses using Moodle, because I know
nothing about it and would find it difficult learning Moodle at the
same time as learning the subject of the course - and there may be
others like me, and maybe even potential tutors who are put off
volunteering to run a course because they don't know how to use Moodle.

So, would any of our experienced Moodle users be able to run a
course? Maybe a 2-part course, with one part aimed at students and
one part aimed at teachers?

--
Margot