[Courses] [Postgresql] Course starting on Monday!

Figaro ynegorp at charter.net
Thu Nov 15 18:05:13 UTC 2007

Hello,
Great, can't wait!
However, a quick question:
Could someone point those of us who have not used a Moodle(d) course
before to a user introduction? I've been to the link listed in the first
Postgresql course announcement but am not sure what is required of me to
register for the course there.
I hope that I am not the only illiterate in this... but if so please
forgive. Learning IS fun!
Thank you,
matthew