[Courses] please reply with what kind of courses are you interested in

Mary mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Mon Sep 26 11:21:31 EST 2005

On Sat, Sep 24, 2005, Vaida Bogdan wrote:
>  Hi, I would be interested to write some courses for this mailling list
> (since some of the courses here really helped me).

Yay, we're always looking for new course leaders :)

For people interested in running a course, see
http://www.linuxchix.org/content/courses/running_a_course.html

We've had some non-technical courses, such as "running a small business"
and "computing careers", so if people have non-technical expertise that
they think chix would be interested in learning about, you're welcome to
propose non-technical courses.

As for me, I'd be interested in seeing an editor course on either vi(m)
or emacs, and (this is very specific) graphics programming with Blender.

-Mary