[Courses] please reply with what kind of courses are you interested in

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Sep 26 03:42:35 EST 2005

WOW!  What an offer!  Thanks!

The thing I personally would like most is a kind of general Linux server
troubleshooting course.  I have inherited the management of a couple of
production servers with Java web applications running on them, and I see
some kinds of behavior (mostly slowdowns & hangs that fix themselves)
that I never see on staging or development systems.  I haven't been able
to find a reason for any of the issues within the applications'
codebases but I haven't got much of an idea how to start determining
what kinds of problems the server machines might have apart from the
webapps on them.

Thanks,
Rachel