[Courses] [Tools] French translation

Mary mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Tue Oct 4 09:33:58 EST 2005

On Mon, Oct 03, 2005, Karine Delvare wrote:
> Mary, would you agree if I translate your lessons in french and publish
> the results on my website?

I am going to revise the lessons at some point and make them available
under one of the Creative Commons licences. Since it would probably be
better for you to translate lessons that are final and licenced for free
modification, you might want to wait until I do that for the
translation.

I'll try and do this as soon as possible, can you get in touch with me
if I haven't said anything more about it say a fortnight from now?

-Mary