[Courses] [gimp] Another hackergotchi request

Claudine Chionh claudine at chionh.org
Mon Jun 6 15:31:49 EST 2005

Julie Sloan said:
> Then I tried the requested one, which would have IMO turned out better if
> she hadn't cut half her chin off in the photo.  gotch2 clips out her neck,
> which I guess is what you're supposed to do...
>
> http://www.bobsloansampler.com/gimp/gotch1.png
> http://www.bobsloansampler.com/gimp/gotch2.png

Ah, I must be subscribed to "all topics"; I haven't been keeping up with my
mail lately.

Yes, the chin is a bit of a close shave, but I'd have to find the full-size
photo again to crop it properly, and I moved house recently and my CDs
aren't organised.

Anyway, PoppyC also did a gotchi, which she sent to me privately instead of
to the list. My latest post hasn't turned up on live.linuxchix.org yet, so
I'm not sure how it will look in context.

Thanks for your effort though!

Claudine

--
Claudine Chionh <claudine at chionh.org>