[Courses] [gimp] Another hackergotchi request

Julie Sloan juliesloan at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 6 10:38:38 EST 2005

On Tuesday 31 May 2005 08:06 pm, Mary wrote:
> Hi GIMP students,
>
> We've got another request to do a hackergotchi head. Can anyone do a
> head from http://chionh.org/images/face48.jpg ?
>
> Samples of existing heads are at http://live.linuxchix.org/heads/ , and
> some instructions are at http://www.grep.be/blog/lj/21322
>
> -Mary

I did one! <g>  the instructions said first you have to do one of yourself.
It's at:

http://www.bobsloansampler.com/gimp/sig2.png

Then I tried the requested one, which would have IMO turned out better if
she hadn't cut half her chin off in the photo.  gotch2 clips out her neck,
which I guess is what you're supposed to do...

http://www.bobsloansampler.com/gimp/gotch1.png
http://www.bobsloansampler.com/gimp/gotch2.png

...is png a good format for this?  I'll let someone else decide if my
results are good enough to offer.  :)

best,
Julie