[Courses] [gimp] Lesson 0: Welcome! Get Familiar with the GIMP

Rahime Unver ra_unver at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 26 03:03:51 EST 2005

Hello,

Thank you very much for starting such a course, I
will try to participate in the course as long as
I can do:) And I want to recommend a site which
has really beautiful digital images:
http://www.fotokritik.com/index.php

the site is in Turkish but I think photos could
be used. Also I must add that the site is a photo
critise site so you can directly reach the photos
from following link:
http://www.fotokritik.com/fotograflar.php

And also if you like the photos I try to help you
about the language.

Thanks again Akkana.