[Courses][gimp] Lesson 10: Stitching Panoramic Images

Karine Delvare kproot at nerim.net
Sat Apr 16 20:36:54 EST 2005

That was a long one! I didn't have any photos to stitch, so I went to shoot some with my camera, which is not digital so I still have to scan them, but they came out quite bad and I don't know yet if I will do it or try to shoot another series. Anyway, my sister came in the meantime with some digital ones that were not bad, so I could finally do this lesson!

The french translation of the course is at :
http://edhel.nerim.net/soeurs/article.php3?id_article=30
and the full panorama would have been too large in the article, so it's at :
http://edhel.nerim.net/images/Louvre-panorama.jpg

I want to do some more! Will post images links if I take the time :)

There was just one thing I didn't manage to do, that was moving a layer with the arrow keys. But maybe my window manager got confused because I maximized the panorama image so it was taking 2x3 virtual desktops...

Karine