[Courses][gimp] Sources for more GIMP information

Patricia Peck patpeck at znet.com
Mon Apr 11 12:18:43 EST 2005

Patricia Peck wrote:

Still working... well, working again.  I got the layer mask better when
I changed the foreground color back to black from the orange of the
text.  (Yes, it said black in the lesson, but I missed that part the
first time.)  So this one looks somewhat better than the first try.  I
just overwrote the old one, so it's gone.

http://webpages.charter.net/patpeck/LayMask.jpg

After that, I fiddled with bump map on the same image.  Never did get
what I was aiming for, but this is kinda interesting:

http://webpages.charter.net/patpeck/maskbump.jpg

--

	...Pat