[Courses][gimp] Sources for more GIMP information

Patricia Peck patpeck at znet.com
Mon Apr 11 07:33:15 EST 2005

I'm finally working on Lesson 9 - I'm SO far behind!  This is what I
have so far:

http://webpages.charter.net/patpeck/LayMask.jpg

The orange stuff is "dodder", a "leafless parasitic vine with yellowish
threadlike stems".  Pretty for a parasite, isn't it?  I couldn't get my
layer mask to look as good as Akkana's no matter how I diddled with all
the variables.  Maybe size matters and my text was too small?

Then there's the bump map, an easy one, but there's sure a lot of stuff
to play with.

http://webpages.charter.net/patpeck/BumpMap.jpg

--

	...Pat