[Courses] [FS] Hello

Sue Stones suzo at bigpond.net.au
Tue Jul 1 20:43:52 EST 2003

In this case she happens to be a he, though that was a very reasonable
assuption, and if you didn't know a more complimentary one.  And I would like
to indicae that differ with your point of view.

Whilst I agree that that the posts were a little meaningless, they did in fact
follow Meredydd's instructions to send an email saying "I'm here"  He of
course wants to know how many people are signed up  for the course, and how
many of the people he knows are interested have caught up with the fact that
the course is starting.  These things are *not* obvious just because they
have joined the list.  Unless people say that they are here nobody does know
that they are here.

sue