[Courses] [FS] Hello

Eugene Teo eugene.teo at eugeneteo.net
Tue Jul 1 16:06:28 EST 2003

Hi all,

I am sorry but I find these one liner replies meaningless.
It floods everyone's mailbox, and it makes tracking meaningful
posts difficult in the archive. Also, everyone knows you are
HERE because you subscribed to it. I believe when she mentioned
feedbacks, I am very sure she wants meaningful feedbacks after
she has taught the lesson.

So, kindly refrain from posting unnecessary replies. I know it
can be fun to hear from one another after a long break of silence
but you got to be considerate to others too.

Many thanks.

Eugene

<quote sender="Carlo Hamalainen">