[Courses] [C] Greetings C Programmers

Jenn Vesperman jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au
Wed Oct 9 00:48:28 EST 2002

On Wed, 2002-10-09 at 00:22, Anca M. Holban wrote:

>    At school they teach as Pascal, but i think that C is a more flexible
> language, a professional one. I'm very interested in learning C, but i
> don`t know where to start and where i should stop.

>    I hope to hear news about this course and let's hope that not everyone
> is a guru in C :) There may be beginners (like me) out there.

Yes, there are a lot of C beginners around.
There is a book that you may find useful, Anca. It's called C through
Pascal, and teaches C from the point of view of someone who already
knows Pascal.
'This is the same, this is different, this is the same but with a
different syntax'.

Jenn V.

jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au     http://anthill.echidna.id.au/~jenn/