[Courses] [C] Greetings C Programmers

Anca M. Holban anca at lsv.cl.edu.ro
Tue Oct 8 17:22:12 EST 2002

   Hello, I'm Anca, a 17 years old student in computer science. I'm
also a beginner in C and yes, i am *frustrated* :)
   At school they teach as Pascal, but i think that C is a more flexible
language, a professional one. I'm very interested in learning C, but i
don`t know where to start and where i should stop. And I think in most
cases i learn many things that i don't *need* (craps). So this course of C
may be like a salvation boat for me ;o).
   I hope to hear news about this course and let's hope that not everyone
is a guru in C :) There may be beginners (like me) out there.

	peace ;)