[Courses] [C Programming] Anyone still here?

Otto Miller obnox at SDF.LONESTAR.ORG
Thu May 30 22:50:34 EST 2002

On Wed, 29 May 2002, Raven, corporate courtesan wrote:
:	Now, I design backbones and do network and Unix troubleshooting
:and security.  I have lots of pieces of paper from Cisco and a few
:others.  (No MCSE, though, and no intentions of getting one since I
:don't want to be a Microsoft sysadmin.)  And I do not make $75,000 a
:year.  I'm one of the best people I know at what I do.  The average Jane
:or Joe with certifications is even less likely to make $75,000.

I'd assume that Bill Gates has at least an honorary MCSE.  Throw him in,
and sure the average MCSE would make $75k a year.

If the aliens would only keep all the folks they abduct, our world would
be a little saner.
				-- quoted by Carl Sagan

http://www.sewingfreak.com