[Courses] [Security] Alternatives to Tripwire?

chagrin c0nst3llati0n at yahoo.com
Sun May 5 23:02:54 EST 2002

Ah, thanks Raven.

The reason I asked actually is because I was inquiring
on behalf of a Solaris server I administer (sheepish
grin).  Tripwire is not free for Solaris, yet there
may be some cool programs that are.  The place where I
work can't afford to pay for Tripwire. :(

I haven't been overly satisfied with what other
similar programs I've experimented with so far...I'll
have more time this summer (I'm going through finals
now too, ack!), so perhaps then I'll have an answer.

If anyone else has anything to contribute about this,
feel free, I'd love any advice.

thanks.  :)

--- "Raven, corporate courtesan"