[Courses] [C] Next C topic: Your Choice

Jenn Vesperman jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au
Fri Jul 19 21:03:34 EST 2002

On Fri, 2002-07-19 at 16:22, Anand R wrote:

> Could somebody please tell me who is controlling the list, and its content.
> Please correct me if I am wrong, but I was given to understand that Mary was
> in charge. Please do not misunderstand, but somehow I have not been able to
> get a hang of what is happening, how things are done and all that... Sorry
> guys, but I am a real DUMMY in C.

No one person is controlling the content of this list.

Each course is run by an individual, and has the [Coursename] in the
subject line.
I'm not running any courses, but I manage LinuxChix overall.

People are welcome to discuss their particular course, as long as they
maintain the subject identification.

I hope this clarifies.

Jenn V.

jenn at anthill.echidna.id.au     http://anthill.echidna.id.au/~jenn/