[Fwd: Re: [Courses] [C] Next C topic: Your Choice]

Susan Anvin suzi at anvin.org
Wed Jul 17 18:05:40 EST 2002

Being a newbie to programming in general, just about anything would be
interesting.  I'm not sure I'm ready for it, but doing something that
will work out of the terminal window would be a fun and interesting
change to bang my head against...  that and I hear pointers are fun...
:)  I don't say much as a lot goes over my head at this point, I just
save posts to look at later, so just about anything will do.
			-Suzi