[Courses] Fwd: [Volunteers] Courses web page

Lakshmi Sadasiv lsadasiv at midway.uchicago.edu
Wed Feb 20 15:00:35 EST 2002

Fellow c-students,

I'd be happy to put together a web page for this course--nothing fancy, but something like folders for each chapter with "solution sets" and such. If Sonja doesn't mind my copying her format for the "kernel-hacking" course I could put togther the structure later today and hopefully have it launched by Friday.

Best,
Lakshmi