[Announce] Re: Collecting donations for Jenn's thank-you present

Valerie Henson val.henson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 17:22:54 UTC 2007

On 3/10/07, Valerie Henson <val.henson at gmail.com> wrote:
> As a thank-you for 5 years of hard work, I'm collecting donations to
> pay for hosting of Jenn and Dancer Vesperman's private servers.

An update: In only 3 days, we've already collected nearly $500!!!
Wow, the LInuxChix are amazing!  Thank you, all of you.

I'm going to close down the donations box soon, but I wanted to give
everyone a chance to donate who wanted to.  If you were planning to
donate, please do it in the next day or two.

http://infohost.nmt.edu/~val/donations.html

Thanks again to everyone who donated!

-VAL