[Announce] Sydney, Australia: Meeting March 30

Mary Gardiner mary at puzzling.org
Tue Mar 13 04:19:28 UTC 2007

Sydney LinuxChix will meet for an hour before the Sydney Linux User
Group meeting this month.

 Date: Friday 30th March 2007

 Time: 5:30-6:30pm (lateness is fine)

 Topic: Elena Akhmatova will talk about working as a computer programmer
        in Russia, and about Russian attitudes to women as computer
        scientists.

 Location: Olio, Shop 1, The Forum, St Leonards.

           The forum is the large courtyard/forum you enter when you
           leave the St Leonards train station.

           See <http://www.olio.com.au/> for more information about the
           venue.

           We almost always sit at the big wooden table OUTSIDE Olio.
           If you RSVP I can send you my mobile number to call if you
           can't find us.

 RSVP: rsvp.sydney at au.linuxchix.org

Afterwards we will go to the SLUG meeting together. See
<http://www.slug.org.au/node/58> for more details about the SLUG
meeting. This month is their annual general meeting.

The LinuxChix meetings in Sydney are organised by Sydney members of
AussieChix, the Australian LinuxChix chapter. See
<http://au.linuxchix.org/> for more about AussieChix.

-Mary