[Announce] Sydney LinuxChix meeting, Fri 29 September (tomorrow)

Mary Gardiner mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Thu Sep 28 08:05:20 UTC 2006

Hi all,

This month's Sydney LinuxChix meeting/coffee+cake will be in St
Leonards:

 Time: 5:00-6:15pm (lateness is fine)

 Location: Olio, Shop 1, The Forum.
           The forum is the large courtyard/forum you enter when you leave
           the St Leonards train station.
	   See http://www.olio.com.au/ for more information.

 Date: 29/09/06 (last Friday of each month)

 RSVP: wic.rsvp at cse.unsw.edu.au

Afterwards we will go to the SLUG meeting together. See [1] for more
details about the SLUG meeting.

Please note that we still don't know how permanent this new venue is.
SLUG meetings are going to be in St Leonards in the short-medium term
only.

Thanks to Stephanie Miller and Sara Falamaki for looking around for
venues for us this month.

-Mary

[1] http://www.slug.org.au/node/19