[Announce] Sydney LinuxChix goes to the theater, Saturday 23rd September

Mary Gardiner mary-linuxchix at puzzling.org
Sun Sep 17 10:28:56 UTC 2006

Sydney LinuxChix is having a social outing to the theater to coincide
with one of our members performing in "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are
Dead".

Details:

 "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead" by Tom Stoppard
 This performance is presented by NUTS, the theatrical society of UNSW.
 8pm, Saturday 23rd September
 Studio One (UNSW Gate 2, High Street, Kensington)

 We're meeting at 5pm for pre-show drinks and probably dinner: The
 Regent Hotel, 418 Anzac Parade [1]

 Partners and friends welcome.

More details on the play at <http://www.nuts.org.au/rosandguil/>.
They're out of booked tickets, but you can get tickets at the door.

This isn't our regular meeting: our regular monthly "coffee and cake"
meeting will be held Friday September 29 before SLUG. An announcement
will be sent out when the venue is sorted out.

More information on Sydney LinuxChix is available at
<http://sydney.linuxchix.org/>

-Mary

[1] http://www.zoomin.com.au/australia/nsw/sydney/kingsford/anzac+parade/418/